Monday, February 15, 2010

Will Our Third Bayonne attempt be foiled yet again by snow?

The New York metropolitan area may receive an additional three to six inches (7.6 to 12.7 centimeters) of snow tonight and tomorrow, the National Weather Service forecast on its Web site. About two to four inches of snow is possible tonight, while another one inch to two inches could accumulate tomorrow, the National Weather Service said. The service also issued a winter weather advisory and hazardous weather outlook, starting at 7 p.m. local time and running through 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Snow accumulation in the unicycle lanes will thwart an attempt. If there is no snow accumulation we will ride. As of Monday night the ride is still on. We will be making our final decision at 7AM Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment